Friday, July 29, 2011

New School Year Already?

Oh my were has the time went, once again another school year looms ahead of us in a few weeks, but it is a bitter sweet year for my baby Girl. Kayla is finally a Senior!, I look back and wonder where did all the time go from the first memory of bringing my firstborn home from the hospital to now.  She is a precious and loving daughter.  She does her momma proud with her life choices and the reflection of Christ that I see in her life.  She is always bubbly and loving life.  I used to get frustrated with her when she was little when she was faced with making a choice of whether to choose chocolate or gummy bears she would take forever, as adult we forget what makes life worth living and get stuck in a rut in living our everyday life. Whenever I have a choice to make I always am reminded of my Kayla's outlook, go ahead and choose the pretty purse, make if fun, it is not just something to carry your items in, go ahead and get the pretty one! Thanks Kayla for adding lots of Sunshine to my Life! I Love You! Momma

1 comment:

  1. Kayla is a precious young lady. You've done a great job raising, teaching, and living Christ infront of her. I miss seeing her. I have always loved having her in my home. I'm proud of you Kayla. I love you sweetheart.

    ReplyDelete