Thursday, July 28, 2011

Never Alone

In this crazy mixed up world, with everyone on their iphones, ipods and multiple tasking tools galore, we are way too busy, I call it the "hamster on the wheel syndrome."   I long to just stop sometimes and get off the world, just for a little while, because we are way to busy trying to "make a living" and just not Living.  I sometimes feel alone in all of this madness.  Then I have to remember that I an never alone, that My Lord and Master says that He will never leave me nor forsake me, no matter what. One of my favorite passages of scripture is Psalms 139 it shows that no matter were or what I am never alone. Psalm 139:2 Thou hast knowest my downsitting and mine uprising, thou understandest my thoughts afar off. 3. Thou compassest my path and my lying down, and art acquanited with all my ways. 4. For there is not a word in my tougue, but lo Lord, thou knowest it altogather.  5. Thou hast beset me behind and before, and laid thine hand upon me.  Just read the entire chapter, it just gets better,  I have noticed in many scripture that it all ways refers to his right hand or us as christians being on the right side, well this is really cool, according to the strong's concordance "right" means something really cool!  It refers "anointed" a place reserved for royality. We are the Sons and Daughters of the King!

No comments:

Post a Comment